[ANN/ADV] Last days of early-bird for Atlanta Ruby Training (April1-3)

David A. Black

Hi all --

We've got a great training event coming up in Atlanta: Ruby language
training with me, Jeremy McAnally, and Rick Olson. Early-bird
registration ends on March 6. The training is April 1-3, and you can
find more info and registration link here:

http://www.entp.com/training/atlanta09

The fee includes tuition, training materials, a book, and lunches all
three days. It's at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center, and
we've got a rate arrangement with them (mention "Ruby training" when
reserving).

This course is ideal for anyone (you, your employees, your co-workers)
who is getting into Ruby and wants to learn it right. It's an ambitious,
fast-paced intro course.

Contact me off-list if you have any questions. We hope to see you there!

David
for Ruby Training Atlanta
by ENTP and Ruby Power and Light

Ruby Training Atlanta! April 1-3, http://www.entp.com/training/atlanta09