PyCon Australia 2013 Early Bird registration and Accommodation dealsnow available!

Chris Neugebauer

tl;dr: PyCon Australia early bird registrations are now open! Find out
more at http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/prices, including details of
our accommodation programme.

**

PyCon Australia is excited to announce that early bird conference
registrations are now available for our 2013 conference, to be held on
Saturday 6 and Sunday 6 July in Hobart, Tasmania. Early bird
registration will be extended to the first 80 confirmed conference
registrations, or until Friday 3 May, whichever comes first.

PyCon Australia is the national conference for students, enthusiasts
and professionals working with the Python programming language; it
represents a unique opportunity for Python developers to meet fellow
developers, and gain knowledge from experts and core Python developers
from around Australia and the world. Securing your registration during
the early bird period ensures your place at all of the events that
PyCon Australia has to offer.

Early bird registration comes with a substantial discount for tickets
at our "Enthusiast" and "Professional" rates. Early bird tickets at
both the "Enthusiast" and "Professional" level are guaranteed a seat
at our conference dinner. All tickets include access to the CodeWars
event on Friday 5 July, and the post-conference sprints on Monday 8
and Tuesday 9 July.

Early bird registration starts at $44 for full-time students; $168 for
enthusiasts and $420 for professionals.

This year's conference also features two single-day miniconfs, being
held on Friday 5 July: DjangoCon AU, the first national gathering of
Australian Django developers; and the Python on OpenStack Day. Entry
to these miniconfs is free for professional delegates, and $44 for
students and enthusiasts.

PyCon Australia has been working closely with our venue to provide a
great conference experience; we're very pleased to be able to offer
accommodation to delegates for the duration of the conference. We've
secured an allocation of rooms within the Wrest Point complex. Rooms
available to delegates start at $135 per night; rooms with wired
internet access start at $157 per night.

Information on conference registration, including details on how to
book delegate accommodation through our preferred provider can be
found at the PyCon Australia website (http://2013.pycon-au.org).

Our conference Call for Proposals is still open, and will close on
Friday 5 April.

We can't wait to see you in Hobart in July!

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python Programming
Community. The fourth PyCon Australia will be held on July 5--7, 2013
in Hobart, Tasmania, bringing together professional, student and
enthusiast developers with a love for developing with Python. PyCon
Australia informs the country’s Python developers with presentations,
tutorials and panel sessions by experts and core developers of Python,
as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2013, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org or e-mail us at (e-mail address removed).

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum sponsor: Australian Computer
Society (Tasmanian Branch) (www.acs.org.au); and our Gold Sponsor,
Google Australia (www.google.com.au). For full details of our
sponsors, see our website.

--Christopher Neugebauer
Conference Coordinator and Sponsor Liaison

PyCon Australia: Hobart 2013 -- http://pycon-au.org -- @pyconau
5–7 July 2013; CFP now open: closes 5 April -- http://pycon-au.org/cfp

Jabber: (e-mail address removed) -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --
WWW: http://chris.neugebauer.id.au -- Twitter/Identi.ca: @chrisjrn