Agile Software Engineer - Java based Development Software Team

T-bird4real

Over 100K Plus - DOE
Location: Boston, MA ( North I-95 )

An exciting and highly exceptional software development company is
looking for a Software Engineer to add to their development team. This
is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a hands-on
development position in an Agile environment. Our client's Agile
platform's unique virtualization software dynamically allocates and
repurposes servers to all real-time applications. With its integrated
system of diskless processing resources and virtualization software, it
has set a new standard for simplicity and business value in an
enterprise-wide distributive environment, reducing complexity,
increasing agility, improving availability and lowering TCO.

Responsibilities:

Our Client is seeking a software engineer to work with a highly
motivated team of engineers in the development of Client's Java
based blade server management software .
The successful candidate should have knowledge of Java packages and
APIs as well as an understanding of Object Oriented design and
methodologies. Experience in Linux is a desirable plus. A background
with high availability application is also a bonus.

This candidate must be able to design, develop, and test areas of the
code base in an independent fashion. The candidate will be responsible
for designing solutions to product requirements, writing functional and
technical specifications, implementing code, documenting and writing
test cases, and performing system integration.

The ideal candidate will be familiar with the software lifecycle
process for enterprise level software and have the requisite attention
to quality, documentation, and detail to implement it successfully.

Skills Required:
· BSEE, BSCS or equivalent software development experience
· 1-3+ years of software development experience
· 1-3+ years of Java experience (Java APIs including RMI, JDMK, JMX,
JSP and XML)
· Experience with object-oriented software design and development
methodologies
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent team work and multi-tasking ability

If you would like to learn more for yourself, pop me an email
back with a resume attached as a Word Doc. I'll follow up with you
personally,
if there is a good match. Preferential treatment will be given to
candidates that
apply on-line at
http://www.talentsecure.com/grafton/candidatesignup.aspx

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Tom Birdsell
Executive Recruiter
Grafton Executive Search
(e-mail address removed)