AjaxControlToolkit problem with modal panels

Andrea Gasperi

Hi there not sure if this is the right place but i'm proud to use for the
first time the "Managed Newsgroups" feature of my brand new MSDN
subscription :)

So here is the problem.
I've configured a page with five panels that I use with the modal popup
extender. This panels are nested in web controls. Page structure is not that
simple but works well.

The only (big) problem is that when the page is loaded all the panels used
for modal pop-up are shown for a second or less on the screen then they
disappear. So after each postback the page looks orrible resultingi in a
very poor user expirience.

Is this a known issue? Can I avoid this with some tricks?

Thanks in advance!
Take care
Andrea G.

bruce barker

you probably do not have style="display:none" on your popup panels

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Andrea Gasperi

Hi bruce!
Thanks for your help but if i use this i simply can't see the pup-up.
I forgot to mention that this update panels lives inside panels extended
with the DragPanelExtender maybe this makes some difference?

Andrea.

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Andrea,

From your description more than one ASP.NET AJAX controls are involved. In
this case I'd like to view your code first before giving a solution. Could
you send me a simple demo that can reproduce this problem? My email is
(e-mail address removed).

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Community Support

(e-mail address removed).

Allen Chen [MSFT]

Hi Andrea,

I've received your email several days ago and sent an email to you. But I
got no response from you. I wonder if you've received my email.

Please let me know anything I can do for you that can help to solve this
issue.

Thanks,