listbox control in devexpress modal popup

Discussion in '.NET' started by eswari, Mar 30, 2011.

  1. eswari

    eswari

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi friends

    I have a listbox in which is populated and works fine when its in AJAX modal popup. I have added code the
    SelectedIndexChanged Event to populate a textbox with data.
    its retrieving data work fine.

    Here is my problem:

    but problem occurs once i put this listbox and textbox into DEVEXPRESS MODAL POPUP
    Each time the SelectedIndexChanged Event is called the currently selected
    item in my list box is lost. Meaning after each postback the page_load
    event is fired and the index is set back to 0.
    but before modal popup its not postback pageload and works fine

    thanks

    eswari, Mar 30, 2011