AJAX Modal Popup Not Returning Current Control Values

Mike C.

Hello,

I'm designing a page that uses a Modal Popup as an input form to edit
information stored in a database. The popup contains textboxes that I enter
the information to and then a submit button that runs code to submit those
values into a table in the database. For some reason, the textboxes do not
show the new values of the textboxes that I have written in when I click
submit, only the values that were loaded into the controls when the popup
first opened. I found this out by putting a breakpoint in the
btnSubmit_Click event and inspecting the values of the textboxes at the time
of submission. The code I use to submit values to the database works fine,
it is just submitting the same values as it pulled out in the beginning.
Does anyone know what I need to do differently in order to use this modal
popup as an input form?

Thanks,

Mike c