Align photo to text.

Luigi Donatello Asero

PeterMcC said:
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in

Yes :)

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

I used a table for the layout on that page.
There is probably another way to get the same wrapping effect without using
the table and still having the menu on the left on the page
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/benvenuti.html,
isn´t it?

Luigi Donatello Asero

PeterMcC said:
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in

That's the one - aesthetically I'd be inclined to add more padding on the
img to give the photo a little elbow-room and I'd reduce the first line
indent but those are just about my tastes. It's the float left that does the
trick, don't you think?

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,

Yes, it does.
Here are three pages where I tried to do that:
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/benvenuti.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/valkommen.html
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/willkommen.html