" Alot to pick from "

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

ALOT of them to pick from... Inbox
Craig Somerford
to uscosoct24, Matthew, B-eing-I-nstru., Ed, me, New, mw, Natural,
(bcc:USA), (bcc:Letters), (bcc:lvargas), (bcc:Le), (bcc:staff),
(bcc:Local)
show details
2:57 am (0 minutes ago)
" A match made in Heaven "

"CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1mxxzns&attid=0.2&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ed4b1d4c655804

"CLICK"
http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1n0kvgd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ed4b3257b07d0f

Hi this is Craig Oral Somerford founder of 2Barter I've been using
Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's an invitation to
create an account.
Also if you would like to be a part of this vision i need you to tell
all the people you now of about this vision this will help me bring it
through it's fruition.
Thank you
here are some special features from Google i think you might like...
Just "CLICK"

It Is beyond even my imagine. Twice now the National guard F.E.M.A
along with
state and local officials are conducting yet another exercise...
the first one was near Trump Towers 57th and 5Th and
This time it is right in front of " The Apple Store "
Talk about GOD;S protection for this Non-profit pretty immense don't
ya think. Look how close they they are to each other Apple and Trump

"CLICK"
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...767+5th+Ave,+New+York,+NY+10153&z=16&t=k&om=1

As I was walking in to the Apple Store i found my self humming a James
Taylor tune Thank you James Taylor for playing in New Orleans how
about New York City this year in central park I saw you playing Jazz
Fest 2005 just four our five months before Katrina left her wake
behind it would be great to see you here I now every body loves ya you
packed it down there in good old New Orleans that Year.
--Isn't it amazing a man like me could feel this way. Tell me how much
longer ?
it can grow stronger every Day... Thank you James Taylor for playing
in New Orleans
Before Katrina hit that year...
Thanks again Google for your Barter
3 1/2 hours let see what it looks like
--http://www.artlebedev.com/studio/us/ Concert in Central Park barter
with 2barter your Google proof right we will together through the best
fest ever R.S.V.P Please... (e-mail address removed) We need the best stage in
the world and i have all the faith in the world you guys can do it
(e-mail address removed)
http://artlebedev.com

" Working in Faith "
Talk about GOD'S protection only thing is this time after finding that
pamphlet it started to warm up quick Lord noes i hate the COLD That
pamphlet was blessed GOD new that working in Faith i would find it.

Hello Senator Hillary Clinton
My name is Craig O Somerford
We met right in front of the Apple Store as you and Husband
Bill Walked by two Sundays ago or so.
For you pointed out to your Husband Bill
as hi said hi showing him The Apple Store.
Mrs Clinton in fallowing my hearts calling it leads me
to ask of you; if you will OS, do so please.
Help me in Conditioning this Blessing that I found today.
I need your Barter please for 2Barter.
Also my heart tells me that there is a BIG blessing in it for the BIG
Apple...
Thank you
--http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/html/mxb/index.shtml
http://www.musicsubmit.com/

" Working in Faith "

SHEOL meaning to see and hear...

--The Sprite sight and sound SHEOL http://www.hitquarters.com/
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig O. S.

" Working in Faith "

As i was walking down Fifth ave I glanced down to see the vision of
music for the Church.
One that through the Eyes; of His Eminence, Edward Cardinal Egan.
The Archbishop of New York who seems to be steadfast in working on to
promote that of music. Finding this out after bending down to pick up
this pamphlet of his.
I realized as i was reading that Mr Egan just might need helping
hand with his vision.
Vision being that of sight and sound through concerts; in remembrance
that GOD is Ethereal this vision flew right through like crazy finding
out that He does not have the Internet GOD given as I surly do. And in
knowing this to be true.

" SHEOL welcome to 2Barter "

Knowing that throughout History the Church has played a vital role
through celebration
of sight and sound found in music.
However times have changed for the better now allowing us bring a real
time value to this gift of music to not just to a few but to the
Masses their in. Now making it even a bigger and celebration and one
surly comming soon through that of a Barter for your Lord.
http://2Barter.net will start a new Program in promoting a OUT-DOOR
Concert festival.
A Festival FREE to every one now allowing all People to celebrate this
blessing of sight and sound.
"CLICK"
"OUT DOORS"
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...es?q=outdoor+us+parks&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=X

Spring and Fall Fest for all...
SHEOL meaning to see and hear...
2barter will be promoting Bands...
such has Arrow Smith to Will Smith.
Just in naming two to start

Thank you
Sincerely:
to all who read this
For it is true GOD does Bless Barters given for HIM...
please tell all you no. To view a photo of my GOD Daughter
and I which started this all Please "CLICK"http://2Barter.net/pics.html

A Festival FREE to every one now allowing all People to celebrate this
blessing of sight and sound.
ecards
www.moma.org
dont for get your Out Door ecards there is ALOT of them to pick
from...

--http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1ndc0bk&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ed5f9e4365058c
Thank You
Written By: