Altera VS Xilinx

Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi guys

im doing a project on vhdl that ias IMA_ADPCM compression method usimg VHDL .

there is a code for this algorithm on web but this code uses Xilinx ISE 9.2i tool and i have to use Modelsim Altera web edition .

does anyone can tell me what exactly are diffrences between these to tools , i mean what modifications must be made untill this code can be applied on altera ?

thanks for you time