Alternate download site for Java Plugin?

Anand

Folks,
We've been trying to get Java plugin 1.4 for about 2 days now.
The site is down. Does any one have an alternate site to download
the sun plugin?

Any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Anand.

Sudsy

Tim said:
Plus Sun are closing some offices as well as not maintaining the web site:

Time to look for another programming language supplier, perhaps?

Codswallop! Would't you LEAP at the chance to work from home? That's
what's happening...it didn't make fiscal sense to keep a couple of
offices open when the utilization was so low. So now the employees
(nobody's losing their jobs) get to work from home. Sweet!

Chris Uppal

Sudsy said:
Codswallop! Would't you LEAP at the chance to work from home? That's
what's happening...it didn't make fiscal sense to keep a couple of
offices open when the utilization was so low. So now the employees
(nobody's losing their jobs) get to work from home. Sweet!

Yes, when I saw the article in the Reg' I seriously considered dropping them a
line to see if they needed any programmers.

Still, not everybody likes working at home.

-- chris