    My web application in asp.net 1.1 used a lot of datagrid controls. I
    suppose that datagid control is now deprecated. What would be the new
    better control that replaces datagrid in framework 4.0?

    Big George, Jan 15, 2013

  2. Big George

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    I would say GridView.

    Also note that besides ASP.NET Web Forms now you can also choose
    ASP.NET MVC !

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 16, 2013

  3. Big George

    Big George Guest

    Thanks for your opinion.

    I heard that learning MVC is more difficult than web forms, do you
    think so?

    Big George, Jan 16, 2013
  4. Big George

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    No. Especially not if you have experience with a PHP/Java/Ruby/Python
    MVC web framework.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 16, 2013
  5. Big George

    Mahernoz Guest

    Yes, it has a learning curve. Once u get adjusted with it, you will have a better architecture to work with.

    Mahernoz, Jan 28, 2013