    I just want to do the same thing - but not have the SPAN elementes show up
    in the rendered page.

    Thanks!

    Guadala Harry, Apr 29, 2005

  2. Guadala Harry

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    I have the same trouble. Using the asp:panel control is particularly
    pointless when you're trying to hide some table rows with it.

    Have you tried to create your own Panel control by deriving from the
    asp:panel control and overwriting its Render methods?

    HTH,
    Axel Dahmen

    Axel Dahmen, Apr 29, 2005

  3. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Apr 29, 2005
  4. Guadala Harry

    TJS Guest

    use the div tag

    TJS, Apr 29, 2005
  5. Guadala Harry

    Axel Dahmen Guest

    ....I should add that it's as simple as just deriving from asp:panel and add
    two empty render functions: RenderBeginTag() and RenderEndTag(). Then no

    Axel Dahmen, Apr 29, 2005