    What are people using these days? I notice there are a few forks on
    github, but again, there doesn't seem to be much activity that I can
    see. Is there a stable release anywhere that works with 1.9.1?

    Alex Young, Jan 28, 2010

  2. Travis Reeder, Feb 2, 2010

  3. Alex Young

    Alex Young Guest

    Alex Young, Feb 2, 2010

  4. You should also take a look at Fog: =
    http://github.com/geemus/fog It is beiong actively maintained and we =
    are updating it here at engine yard and will be adding more api backends =
    to it as well. Already has ec2, s3 and rackspace cloud apis.

    Cheers-
    -Ezra

    Ezra Zygmuntowicz, Feb 3, 2010
  5. Alex Young

    Alex Young Guest

    Looks good so far. Any plans to add SQS support?

    Alex Young, Feb 3, 2010