Amazon AWS libraries?

Alex Young

I did some work last year with AWS, and at that time the RightScale
libraries (the right_aws gem) were the best I could find. In the
intervening time, it looks like they've bit-rotted - they aren't
compatible with 1.9.1, and it doesn't look like they are being actively
developed.

What are people using these days? I notice there are a few forks on
github, but again, there doesn't seem to be much activity that I can
see. Is there a stable release anywhere that works with 1.9.1?

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

=20
Great. Thanks for that.
=20

You should also take a look at Fog: =
http://github.com/geemus/fog It is beiong actively maintained and we =
are updating it here at engine yard and will be adding more api backends =
to it as well. Already has ec2, s3 and rackspace cloud apis.

Cheers-
-Ezra

Alex Young

Ezra said:
You should also take a look at Fog: http://github.com/geemus/fog It
is beiong actively maintained and we are updating it here at engine yard
and will be adding more api backends to it as well. Already has ec2, s3
and rackspace cloud apis.

Looks good so far. Any plans to add SQS support?