anaconda - spyder error ImportError: No module named... [any module]

Discussion in 'Python' started by borabora, Jun 9, 2017.

  1. borabora

    borabora

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear people

    I am very new to Python and Anaconda, with some coding experience in other languages.
    I use Spyder 3.1.4 in Anaconda 1.5, python 2.7.

    No matter which code I write, I am getting the error
    "ImportError: No module named"... for any module that is in the first line of my code, with the "import" command, so for instance, if the first row is "import numpy as np", I will get the error "ImportError: No module named numpy" , the same for panda, or _future_,...

    I was getting these messages with Python 3.5 too, I thought the version was the problem.

    I recon this is a rookie mistake (I hope so), could you please help?

    Thanks in advance

    borabora, Jun 9, 2017

  2. borabora

    Thiefcom

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    7
    Same here bother or sister but what is I think these problem is the strings are wrong or you wrote the code in the wrong way.

    Thiefcom, Jun 10, 2017