[ANN/ADV] "Intro to Ruby on Rails", New Jersey, October 23-26

David A. Black

Hi everyone --

I'm pleased to announce that Ruby Power and Light, LLC
is offering the following training course:

Introduction to Ruby on Rails

October 23-26, 2007
Instructor: David A. Black
Hosted by Exceed Education
Edison, New Jersey, USA

Perfect for:

* people who are intrigued by Rails and want to learn it right
* your co-workers and friends who have watched you
enviously and want to try it for themselves!
* you, if you've got some code working but want to nail down
exactly what you're doing, and how and why it works

More information on the course, and on signing up, at:
http://www.rubypal.com/events/10232007

See you in Edison!

David

--