[ANN] Alternative Readline for Windows -- Binary Installer forPython 2.4 released

Chris Gonnerman

This is to announce the release of a binary installer
for my Alternative Readline for Windows. This module
provides interactive command-line editing for Python
on Windows. I realize the console functions of Windows
2000, XP, and 2003 work in the newest Python versions,
but it appears that many programmers still work at
least part time on Windows 95/98/Me. This module is
for them.

The source archives and binary installers for Alternative
Readline are available for download here:

http://newcenturycomputers.net/projects/readline.html

-- Chris.