[ANN] Autocode 0.9.0 released

Jeremy McAnally

I got really excited that you'd figured out a way for Ruby code to
write itself...

Unfortunately you have dashed all my hopes against the rocks, and I
will be crying myself to sleep tonight.

OK, just kidding. This looks cool.

--Jeremy

Autocode is an open source Ruby library that allows you to mixin
automatic code loading, reloading, and even "magic" classes and
modules into any module you like, just like the framework folks do.

Introduction:
http://dev.zeraweb.com/introducing-autocode/

Project Page:
http://dev.zeraweb.com/autocode/

Feedback extremely welcome!

Regards,
Dan Yoder
Author

--
http://www.jeremymcanally.com/

My books:
Ruby in Practice
http://www.manning.com/mcanally/

My free Ruby e-book
http://www.humblelittlerubybook.com/

My blogs:
http://www.mrneighborly.com/
http://www.rubyinpractice.com/

dan yoder

I got really excited that you'd figured out a way for Ruby code to
write itself...

Still working on that one ...
Unfortunately you have dashed all my hopes against the rocks, and I
will be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Anyone capable of using "Hustle And Flow" as a chapter title for a
technical book represents a danger to all, and must be crushed by any
means necessary. This unfortunately includes hyperbolic descriptions
on RubyForge which are fabulously optimistic. Such is the Big Brother
we know as Ruby. Beware.
This looks cool.

All without overriding const_missing in Object or Kernel! Let me know
if you have any suggestions ... seriously.

Regards,
Dan