ANN: Final Call for Speakers - Code Generation 2008

Mark Dalgarno

With an emphasis on providing practical advice, Code Generation 2008
is the ideal opportunity for architects, developers and others to
understand how to benefit from emerging tools and technologies in the
broad area of Code Generation.

Call for Speakers
Submission Deadline - Friday January 18th 2008

We are currently seeking high-quality session proposals covering
topics in model-driven software development (including Software
Factories, Model-Driven Architecture (MDA), Domain-Specific Languages
(DSLs), Generative Programming, Software Product Lines and related
areas). Sessions could cover topics such as:

- Tool and technology adoption
- Code Generation and Model Transformation tools and approaches
- Defining and implementing modelling languages
- Domain Analysis and Domain Engineering
- Language evolution and modularization
- Meta Modelling
- Runtime virtual machines versus direct code generation

Real-world case studies based on any aspect of these and related
approaches are particularly encouraged although more theoretical
sessions are also welcome.

Take part in Code Generation 2008 and find out why industry observers
think that Code Generation is the next evolutionary step in Software
Development.

In addition to paying no conference fees, being a session leader gives
you a unique opportunity to present your viewpoint to our audience.

Visit http://www.codegeneration.net/conference/speak.php for more
information and to make a session proposal.

CG 2008 is organised by Software Acumen and supported by IASA and
Cambridge Wireless.

The event sponsors include MetaCase and NT/e