[ANN] First RPS Project

pat eyler

The Ruby Programming Shop
(http://therps.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?HomePage) has chosen its
first project and is getting ready to start polishing.

We'll be working on Payment (http://payment.rufy.com/) and Lucas
Carlson will be our project leader.

Our first iteration is going to produce a solid Test::Unit test suite
for Payment and expand the ducmentation. Look for another
announcement (and a snapshot) at the end of our first iteration on
May 13th.

If you're interested in working together with us, please join the RPS
mailing list at: http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/therps-discuss