[ANN] Grepper 0.9.3: grepping library and commandline tool

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Jan 13, 2009.

  1. Hi --

    I've just released version 0.9.3 of the Grepper library, which
    includes a grep.rb commandline tool for grepping. It all tries to
    strictly emulate the results of a subset of GNU grep(1).

    Supported options:

    -A, -B, -C, -c, -h, -H, -l, -L, -n, -o, -v

    The project is at:

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/grepper/

    David

    David A. Black, Jan 13, 2009

  2. Bryan Richardson, Jan 14, 2009

  3. Hi --

    I can't seem to reach that site. I'm not involved with that project,
    but I imagine it would be easy to install the Grepper library and go
    from there. I'll try to have a look if I can reach the site later.

    David

    David A. Black, Jan 19, 2009

    Florian Gilcher, Jan 19, 2009