Ann: InPlace, a new xslt-based CMS

Oleg Paraschenko

Hello,

I've just released a content management system for static pages:

///////
InPlace CMS
http://inplace.sourceforge.net

Use InPlace CMS to maintain a bundle of HTML pages in an uniform
appearance. Adopt the light and agile approach to document a product
or
to create a mini-site. Target users are the developers of open source
projects.
///////

Everything is very simple, this tool is just a Python wrapper for
XSLT,
but:

* There is a big difference between "easy to do" and "is done, with
documentation".

* The main feature is the descritipion of use cases. They highlight
why
99.99% of other CMS don't fit to the needs of the open source
developers.

* Also useful: patterns for simple templating tasks.

I use the tool for my own projects, and I'm very satisfied. I suppose
many other people will like the tool too.