Looking for people/groups who use a .Net CMS

Justin Smith

Kentico CMS for Web Development and Content Management
Greetings,
I am Justin Smith, one of the territory managers for Kentico.com. I
am reaching out to make sure you are aware Kentico has a leading .NET
Enterprise Web CMS, scalable & feature-rich tools all for a fraction
of the cost than that you may be experiencing. As a business person I
believe we can save developers time, resources and increase your
support level with web development –in a project for your client,
never competing against you. I hope to encourage you to review the
Kentico CMS for best value with upcoming projects. Understanding you
are very busy, I encourage you or at least have your lead technologist
investigate for 30 mins or less.

• The upcoming demo is on Tue, June 7, 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
• Registration Web Link: Tue, Jun 7, 2011 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT <
http://bit.ly/l64D7x>

To save you some time, I’ll make it easy for you to look into the
value offered by Kentico. We are very transparent and post everything
online – prices, feature set, even partners and showcase sites. You
can easily use the links below to review the areas. I strongly
encourage you to register for a demo webinar – it is a demo of feature
set, not sales. Bring your team, ask questions, and learn.

• WEBINAR DEMOS: Weekly webinar series (NON-Sales type) to show off
the feature set, answer questions and allow follow ups on the CMS. No
pressure learning - reserve a seat here: http://bit.ly/m1a9Ni

• SOLUTION PARTNERSHIPS: Discount off list price, be showcased in the
partner directory. No written contract and no obligations. Simply
register as a partner. Register here: http://bit.ly/ipgrvj

• TRANSPARENCY: We are transparent with all posted on the web.
Kentico is Enterprise CMS with premium feature set. List: http://bit.ly/iWJfWB
Partner list can be accessed upon the free registration above.

If you would like private demo, feel free to email me here. When you
reach out with me include your phone number with your best time/date
to sync up with you to learn together. Thank you in advance and I
look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Justin

Justin Smith
Territory Manager
Kentico Software US
Office: (425) 738-4524
Mobile: (425) 736-4590
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)
WWW: www.kentico.com
Skype: kentico_justins

Virtual Lab Evaluation Login: http://www.kentico.com/Demo/virtuallab.aspx
Please feel free to try the Kentico Virtual Lab. A no-risk, no-
resources option to evaluating Kentico CMS. It allows you the chance
to perform a comprehensive evaluation of the Kentico CMS online,
without installation. You will receive access to a private testing
website that will deliver most of the functions and features available
from Kentico CMS for your evaluation purposes.

This is not spam. I am sending this personally. Remove your email by
replying unsubscribe to me in the subject line.