SCJP 6.0 - Instructor Led Online Class

JAGATHA MUTHUSWAMI

TechFetch is partnering with Whizlabs, a leading provider of Java certification study offerings to provide training courses for Java Certification exams. Whizlabs brings vast experience to this instructor-led online training program to make it a lively learning event; several practice questions included. We are happy to invite you for free introduction webinar class on April 13, 2013. It will be nice opportunity to gain the current market insights and the latest trends in the industry to keep abreast of your knowledge.
Webinar Details:
Date: April 13, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/17qvpzg
Course Details:
Date: April 20, 21, 27, 28 2013
Time: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
Course Features
• 99% Success Rate
• Course completion in 4 days
• Most economical & effective – compared to Classroom Training
• Weekend Classes – to fit your schedules
• Recorded Sessions and revision notes to refer back
• Continued access to the trainer, even after course duration, to clear doubts
• Exam Simulator with 7 Full length mock exams
• 100% Money Back on First Day if you do not like the training
Course Fee $ 424.95
Register here for SPECIAL 10% discount: http://bit.ly/YcuWdj

For more details, contact us at http://bit.ly/17qvpzg

Even if you don’t register for the course, please attend the Free Webinarto gain the current market insights and the latest trends.