[ANN] June Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting: Rapid Desktop AppDevelopment with Monkeybars

James Britt

June Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

Date: Monday, June 9, 2008

Time: 6:00 pm - Socializing
6:30 pm - Official start of meeting

Place: Happy Camper Studios
4643 E. Thomas Rd, Suite #3
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(602) 714-1148

See http://www.rubyaz.org for details

Topics:

* Rapid Desktop App Development with Monkeybars
* Date selection for Phoenix RubyCamp

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at 6:30pm on the second Monday of
each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

After the meeting (~8:15 pm) we plan on going out to dinner for more fun
and fine conversation.

Good news! The Havana Cafe on Camelback Rd. is still operating, so we
expect to be heading there.

If you can't make the Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for
dinner. (We talk about all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a
good opportunity for geeks of all tribes to hang out.)

Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
call me (James Britt) so I can have the restaurant plan for the
appropriate number of people.

Thanks,

--

James Britt