[ANN] LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER ONLINE for 2010 Workshop on Scheme andFunctional Programming

Marc Feeley

The 2010 Scheme Workshop will be held in Montreal in less than 4 days
from now.

If you are planning to attend the workshop ***PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE
ASAP***. By going through the online registration process we will get
vital information for the workshop (badge data, dietary restrictions,
T-shirt size, and proceedings preference). You can register on-site
saturday morning but in that case we will not be able to take your
information into consideration and planning the food for lunch will be
difficult (i.e. we may not be able to provide lunch for you and a
complimentary T-shirt).

Please register online by ***THURSDAY AUGUST 18 AT 8 AM EDT***

To register online visit: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~sfp2010/registration.html

Marc Feeley
2010 Scheme Workshop chair