[Ann] Limited Public Beta - XHTML 1.0 Strict Web Controls

Peter L.

We are pleased to announce we are accepting applications to participate in
our limited public beta of XhtmlWebControls. The controls are a complete
replacement for the System.Web.UI.WebControls namespace. These controls
produce 100% XHTML Strict 1.0 compliant code and only contain properties
that are 100% compliant with XHTML Strict 1.0 DTD. Below is a list of the
controls that this product contains.

XAdRotator
XButton
XCalendar
XCheckBox
XCheckBoxList
XComment
XCompareValidator
XCustomValidator
XDataGrid
XDataList
XDiv
XDropDownList
XForm
XGeneral
XHtmlList
XHyperlink
XImage
XImageButton
XInputFile
XLabel
XListBox
XLinkButton
XPage
XPanel
XParagraph
XRadioButton
XRadioButtonList
XRangeValidator
XRegularExpressionValidator
XRepeater
XRequiredFieldValidator
XSelfClose
XSpan
XTable
XTextArea
XTextBox
XValidationSummary

There are over 150 classes included and involved in supporting these
objects. You can apply to participate in the limited public beta at
http://www.xhtmlwebcontrols.net

We have also set up a public discussion forum at
http://forums.xhtmlwebcontrols.net