[ANN] Net::SSH 2.0.13 Released

Delano Mandelbaum

Net::SSH 2.0.13 -- Pure Ruby implementation of an SSH (protocol 2)
client

NOTABLE FIXES

* arcfour128, arcfour256, and arcfour512 support
* Support for specifying a list of hosts in .ssh/config
* Fix for hanging in ServerVersion#negotiate! when using SOCKS5 proxy

KNOWN ISSUES

I could use help with the following bugs:

* Doesn't work with Ruby 1.9 in Windows
* PasswordAuthentication in ssh_config excludes all other auth methods
* Net:SSH problem with open_channel

See: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/issues

INSTALLATION

Via Rubygem, one of:

* sudo gem install net-ssh
* sudo gem install net-ssh-net-ssh --source http://gems.github.com/

Via download:

* .tar.gz: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/tarball/v2.0.13
* .zip: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/zipball/v2.0.13

MORE INFO

* Codes: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh
* Issues: http://github.com/net-ssh/net-ssh/issues
* Rubyforge: http://rubyforge.org/projects/net-ssh

THANKS

I'd like to send a big thanks to Gerald Talton, ckoehler, Denis
Bernard, and Karl Varga for their help.

This is my first official release as the new maintainer for Net::SSH.
Please let know if you find any issues or problems.

Enjoy!