[ANN] New Sydney Ruby Users Google Group

Harry Ohlsen

During our meeting last night, it was suggested that we set up a Google=0AGr=
oups mailing list to make it a little easier to find us.=0A=0AIf you're a Ru=
by enthusiast living in Sydney point your browser to ...=0A=0A http://grou=
ps-beta.google.com/group/Sydney-Ruby-Users=0A=0ACheers,=0A=0AHarry O.=0A=0A*=
***********************************************************************=0A=
=0AIf you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify th=
e sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidentia=
l and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachme=
nts to it, is prohibited. =
=0A=0AInternet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefor=
e, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any =
damage caused by viruses. The views expressed here do not necessarily repre=
sent those of Hyperion.=0A=0AFor more information about Hyperion, please vis=
it our Web site at www.hyperion.com=0A

Ben Giddings

During our meeting last night, it was suggested that we set up a Google
Groups mailing list to make it a little easier to find us.

If you're a Ruby enthusiast living in Sydney point your browser to ...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Sydney-Ruby-Users

Cheers,

Harry O.

Not that I'm near any of them, but which Sydney do you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_(disambiguation)

I'm guessing you mean Sydney, NSW, Australia (one of my favourite cities),
but you might want to be a bit more specific.

Ben