[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group March Meeting

James Britt

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its monthly meeting on March 13,=20
2006.

Where: Cyclone Commerce Inc
8388 E Hartford Dr # 100
Scottsdale, AZ

When: 13 March, 6:15 pm - ~8:30 pm

Topic: Who knows? We'll make stuff up. If you think you want to=20
present something, great. Get Ruby questions you need answered? We can=20
do that too.

Afterwards, plan on heading out to the Havana Cafe for Cuban food and=20
more geek socializing.

See http://rubyurl.com/R7h

(AKA http://www.refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup )

for details

Drop in on the Google Group, too:

http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

--=20
James Britt

"Design depends largely on constraints."
=97 Charles Eames