[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group October Meeting. NEW LOCATION!

James Britt

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will meet this Monday, Oct. 9, at 6:30 PM.

THE MEETING LOCATION HAS CHANGED

The meeting will be at the offices of Grid7, in Tempe:

420 w. 1st st. #108
Tempe, AZ

http://rubyurl.com/4Mh

AKA

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=420+w.+1st+st,+Tempe+AZ

This is in the Regatta Pointe Complex.

You will have to park on the street someplace outside the complex. At
that hour free parking should be no problem.

There is no A/V equipment, so the meeting will focus on general
discussion. We may huddle around laptops if need be. And some of us
may end standing if it gets crowded.

After the meeting we will spill out onto Mill and scavenge for food and
drink.

See the the group's Google Group mailing list for current discussion on
suggested topics for the meeting.

http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

See rubyaz.org for any other details and contact info.

A big thanks to the folks at Grid7 for coming through in a pinch!

http://www.grid7.com/

--
James Britt

"In Ruby, no one cares who your parents were, all they care
about is if you know what you are talking about."
- Logan Capaldo