[ANN] plist v3.1.0 released -- 1.9.x compatibility is here!

Ben Bleything

Hello!

I am pleased to announce the availability of Plist v3.1.0. This
release incorporates the long-overdue update to add Ruby 1.9.x
compatibility. It also marks our move from RubyForge to GitHub.

* rdoc: http://plist.rubyforge.org
* code: http://github.com/bleything/plist

And, of course, you can install it with:

gem install plist

Bug reports are welcome via GitHub issues.

Enjoy!
Ben

Ben Bleything

I am pleased to announce the availability of Plist v3.1.0. =A0This
release incorporates the long-overdue update to add Ruby 1.9.x
compatibility. =A0It also marks our move from RubyForge to GitHub.

Ahh, I nearly forgot: Big thanks to the following folks for
contributing 1.9 fixes over the past three (!!!) years. If I forgot
you, please let me know and I'll remedy it:

* Carsten Bormann
* Chris Hoffman
* Dana Contreras
* Hongli Lai