ANN: psutil 0.3.0 released

Giampaolo Rodolà

Hi folks,
I'm pleased to announce the 0.3.0 release of psutil:
http://code.google.com/p/psutil

=== Major enhancements ===

* disk usage
* mounted disk partitions
* system per-cpu percentage utilization and times
* per-process terminal
* physical and virtual memory usage including percentage

=== New features by example ===
.... psutil.cpu_percent(percpu=True)
[4.0, 34.2]
[7.0, 8.5]
[1.2, 9.0][partition(device='/dev/sda3', mountpoint='/', fstype='ext4'),
partition(device='/dev/sda7', mountpoint='/home', fstype='ext4')]

Also, a new examples directory showing some examples usages:
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/source/browse/#svn/trunk/examples

For a complete list of features and bug fixes see:
http://psutil.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HISTORY

=== Links ===

* Home page: http://code.google.com/p/psutil
* Source tarball: http://psutil.googlecode.com/files/psutil-0.3.0.tar.gz
* Api Reference: http://code.google.com/p/psutil/wiki/Documentation

Please try out this new release and let me know if you experience any
problem by filing issues on the bug tracker.
Thanks in advance.

--- Giampaolo Rodola'

http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/