ANN: pynakotheka v1.0.2

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?I=F1igo?= Serna

Hi there,

I'm pleased to announce a new bug-fix release of Pynakotheka.

Pynakotheka is a simple GPL-licensed python script which generates
static HTML photo albums to be added to web sites or to be burnt in CDs.
It includes some templates and it's easy to create more.

It depends on python, CheetahTemplate, EXIF and PIL.

Read more and download it from:

http://inigo.katxi.org/devel/pynakotheka

or http://www.terra.es/personal7/inigoserna/pynakotheka

Changes from v1.0.1 to v1.0.2:
* now albums are sorted by creation time

As always, all comments, suggestions etc. are welcome.

Best regards,
--
Iñigo Serna <[email protected]>
Katxijasotzaileak