[ANN] rspec-rails 1.2.7 Released

David Chelimsky

rspec-rails-1.2.7 has been released!

Behaviour Driven Development for Ruby on Rails.

Changes:

### Version 1.2.7 / 2009-06-22

* enhancements
* alias :stub!, :stub so rspec-rails extensions of rspec stubs can use th=
same syntax as rspec (core)
* integration specs (Ben Mabey and David Chelimsky)
* added support for references and belongs_to generated model specs (Jos=
=E9
Valim). Closes #792.
* add discovery for autotest-rails to keep compatible with ZenTest-4.0.0
(Ryan Davis). Closes #838.
* controller specs in isolation mode don't care whether the file exists
anymore!

* bug fixes
* allow rspec-rails to work without ActiveRecord. Closes #810.
* fix bug with have() matcher failure message (Dave Giunta). Closes #818.
* fix bug where render_template('new') would pass if 'newer' was rendered
(or anything that started with 'new')

* deprecations
* spec_server is now deprecated - use spork instead (gem install spork).
Closes #827.

* <http://rspec.info>
* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/rspec>
* <http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-rails>
* <http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/rails>
* <[email protected]>

David Chelimsky

I just pushed 1.2.7.1 to fix a bug in "script/generate rspec". Please
use this instead of the 1.2.7 gem.

Cheers,
David