[ANN] Ruby on Rails Training in Atlanta

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Obie said:
In case anyone is interested, I'll be teaching a 4-day Ruby on Rails
TDD "bootcamp" in Atlanta on December 11th through the 14th. The
curriculum is really great, prepared by my former ThoughtWorks
colleague Dave Hoover.

More information available via my blog:

http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=rails_training_in_atlanta

Cheers,
Obie Fernandez
This is *exactly* the sort of thing I had in mind in my post about
certification. If I had open positions, I'd hire people out of a course
like this *long* before I'd take someone with a certificate earned over
three semesters in a non-degree academic program.