[ANN] RubyConf 2006 registration is open

dblack

Hi --

Registration for RubyConf 2006 is now open, at
http://www.regonline.com/101503.

Please note that we are accepting credit cards *only*.

There's more conference info at http://www.rubyconf.org.

Thanks --

David
for RubyConf 2006 and Ruby Central, Inc.

----> SEE SPECIAL DEAL FOR RUBY/RAILS USERS GROUPS! <-----
http://dablog.rubypal.com => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
http://www.manning.com/black => book, Ruby for Rails
http://www.rubycentral.org => Ruby Central, Inc.

Rob Sanheim

http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2006/8/3/rubyconf-selling-fast

Looks like it sold out in about four hours. I saw the title of the
post go from "selling fast" to "sold out". From what I understand
though, you can still register to be on the waiting list, and some
people are likely to drop out.

-Pawel

That was fast. I guess I was lucky enough to get in at around 10 pm
w/o any sort of script, and just from a random email check. Looking
forward to it!

- Rob