[UPDATE] More info on RubyConf 2006 registration

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by dblack, Jul 31, 2006.

  1. dblack

    dblack Guest

    Hi --

    Registration for RubyConf 2006 is still scheduled to open on August 2,
    in the early evening Pacific (US West Coast) time.

    Also, there's more info at http://www.rubycentral.org/conference
    (e.g., the fact that this year we're only taking credit cards, etc.).

    David

    P.S. Any LA area Rubyists around? I'll be there this week doing Rails
    training.

    ----> SEE SPECIAL DEAL FOR RUBY/RAILS USERS GROUPS! <-----
    http://dablog.rubypal.com => D[avid ]A[. ]B[lack's][ Web]log
    http://www.manning.com/black => book, Ruby for Rails
    http://www.rubycentral.org => Ruby Central, Inc.

    dblack, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Loisiana or Los Angeles? ;) I'm in Los Angeles, but I'm more of a
    Rubyist nymph or larva.

    Joshua Messer, Jul 31, 2006