[ANN] Treetop TextMate Bundle

Phrogz

Given the recent interest in Treetop[1] (including my own), I took a
first stab at making a TextMate[2] bundle for it last night, to
provide syntax highlighting and some convenient snippets. I haven't
tested it with 'e' [3] yet, but will when I get into work.

Feedback and patches welcome, particularly from anyone who knows
TextMate bundles well. I'm not sure I chose the best scopes in all
cases, and I think the way I handled the inline Ruby may be a bit of a
hack. At least things happen to *look* good in the Cobalt bundle :p

Known-missing: syntax support for <Foo> subclassing of SyntaxNode.
Future ideas: Command for validating the grammar by running it through
`tt`

[1] http://treetop.rubyforge.org/
[2] http://macromates.com/
[3] http://e-texteditor.com/

Phrogz

You have already received some of this on the bundle development list:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/textmate-dev/2008-February/01088...

*blush* Oops, thanks for that. Apparently I'm not on that list
anymore.
Others: as noted there, apparently my brash move has been gently fixed
to not have the bundle in the main trunk. Please disregard the
fixed and officially accepted).