[ANN] ultraviolet 0.10.2 Released

Dizan Vasquez

ultraviolet version 0.10.2 has been released!

* <http://ultraviolet.rubyforge.org>

Ultraviolet is a syntax highlighting library and engine. It
uses TextMate[http://macromates.com/] syntax files and parses
them using the Textpow[http://textpow.rubyforge.org] library. It
supports more than 60 programming languages out of the box.

Changes:

## 0.10.2
* Fixed --no-lines command line option.
* Updated PHP syntax, no longer stalling.

* <http://ultraviolet.rubyforge.org>

Jeremy McAnally

Great job. Thanks for keeping this library alive and going! :)

--Jeremy

--
http://jeremymcanally.com/
http://entp.com

Read my books:
Ruby in Practice (http://manning.com/mcanally/)
My free Ruby e-book (http://humblelittlerubybook.com/)

Or, my blogs:
http://mrneighborly.com
http://rubyinpractice.com

Dean Wampler

Uh, actually it looks like oniguruma-1.1.0 is the culprit.

This looks great. Thanks!
However, I got a lot of errors while trying to build the native extensions
on Leopard. The output is attached.

Dean

http://www.objectmentor.com
http://www.aspectprogramming.com
http://aquarium.rubyforge.org
http://www.contract4j.org

--
Dean Wampler
http://www.objectmentor.com
http://www.aspectprogramming.com
http://aquarium.rubyforge.org
http://www.contract4j.org

Dean Wampler

It wasn't clear from the web site, but I needed to install oniguruma first
from here: http://www.geocities.jp/kosako3/oniguruma/then
sudo gem install ultraviolet
should work.

I say "should" because the textpow gem 404'ed at URL
http://gems.rubyforge.org/gems/textpow-0.10.1.gem.
I see this version was just released and it apparently hasn't been
propagated to all the mirrors yet.

However, did you use "rake publish_packages"? I've had that fail to actually
copy the files successfully in the past, even though rubyforge shows them
there. (I think it turned out to be a rubygems bug in at the time...)

Anyway, I'll try again later.

dean