[ANN] unicorn 0.8.4

Eric Wong

Unicorn is a Rack HTTP server for Unix, fast clients and nothing else

This release allows graceful degradation in case a user is using a
status code not defined by Rack::Utils::HTTP_STATUS_CODES. A patch has
been submitted[1] upstream to Rack but this issue may still affect users
of yet-to-be-standardized status codes.

* site: http://unicorn.bogomips.org/
* git: git://git.bogomips.org/unicorn.git
* cgit: http://git.bogomips.org/cgit/unicorn.git/
* list: (e-mail address removed)

[1] - http://rack.lighthouseapp.com/projects/22435-rack/tickets/70

There is no 0.9.x release of Unicorn planned to fix this issue,
I'm too tired at the moment and 0.9.x is an experiment anyways.