Another question if you don't mind indulging me

Kate

A while ago I was looking at the css of a site that had curved corners on
div tags. Unfortunately I don't remember the site name, and doing a search
using a combo of curves, css etc hasn't pulled much up. Apart from a lot of
sites on famous curves, lol... would some one mind pointing me in the right
direction.

Many thanks in advance,
Kate

Uncle Pirate

Kate said:
A while ago I was looking at the css of a site that had curved corners on
div tags. Unfortunately I don't remember the site name, and doing a search
using a combo of curves, css etc hasn't pulled much up. Apart from a lot of
sites on famous curves, lol... would some one mind pointing me in the right
direction.

Many thanks in advance,
Kate

You're using the wrong search term; try *rounded* corner css. First
link: http://www.redmelon.net/tstme/4corners/ I've tried several
different solutions and haven't been happy with any. Maybe in CSS 9.2? ;)

Coordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM; AMA#758681; COBB
'94 1500 Vulcan (now wrecked) :( http://motorcyclefun.org/Dcp_2068c.jpg

Kate

Uncle Pirate said:
You're using the wrong search term; try *rounded* corner css. First
link: http://www.redmelon.net/tstme/4corners/ I've tried several
different solutions and haven't been happy with any. Maybe in CSS 9.2? ;)

Lol that makes sense, explains why Monroe kept popping up in my search.
;-0 Many, many thanks Nik and Uncle, that has been a great help.

Have a good day,
Kate