anway VB6 windows app to VB.NET Web application..?

kiran

I have a VB6 windows application . Now, I want ot make it as a Web
enable ( Web application ). I don't want to start from scratch. Is there any
way to conver to VB6 Windows application to VB.NET Web application(
ASP.NET ) application..?
Please forward me any link you have found regarding this problem..?

Regards
kiran

Mark Rae

I have a VB6 windows application . Now, I want ot make it as a Web enable
( Web application ). I don't want to start from scratch. Is there any way
to conver to VB6 Windows application to VB.NET Web application( ASP.NET )
application..?
Please forward me any link you have found regarding this problem..?

It's *REALLY* important that you take one step back and think about what
you're trying to achieve...

1) Windows applications and Web applications are very different.

2) VB6 and ASP.NET are very different - even if you use VB.NET to write your
ASP.NET code behind, the .NET approach to doing things is very different
from the ASP / VBScript approach.