Any code on anti pop-ups/adds?

Alex

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but does anyne have any homegrown
code for writing your own anti pop-up/add software?

Alex

MiniDisc_2k2

Alex said:
I don't know if this is the correct forum, but does anyne have any homegrown
code for writing your own anti pop-up/add software?

Alex

OS specific and not standard C++. Try somewhere else where it's more
specific.

--
MiniDisc_2k2
To reply, replace nospam.com with cox dot net.

P.S. A little hint here: pop-up/ad blockers are not code but the absence of
code. The best way to do this would probably be to make your own browser and
not handle the javascript command which opens the window.