Any ideas how to do this with DIV, FORM INPUT,...print characters...

endlesstide

How do you create a text input where every 10 characters inputted, it
prints a dash "-" in a DIV tag area?

Hal Rosser

How do you create a text input where every 10 characters inputted, it
prints a dash "-" in a DIV tag area?

Try using the onkeypress event.
append a dash when (*length* of the string minus the number of dashes
already in the string ) % 10 ==0
Tell the boss to fax me some superbowl tickets if it works.
Hal