Any kind of journal or magazine and websites about software, computer science and technological development and news

Joined
Mar 3, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there, I study in computer engineering department. If anyone knows can suggest me to follow any kind of journal or magazine and website about software, computer science and technological development and news? And alsi news about the sector? I want to improve myself in this field. I really need some advice.

Joined
Mar 5, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
12
Here are a few I can recommend:

  1. Communications of the ACM - This is a monthly publication of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), one of the largest organizations for computer professionals. The magazine covers a wide range of topics related to computer science, including software engineering, programming languages, and artificial intelligence.
  2. IEEE Spectrum - This is a magazine published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), which covers the latest developments in technology, engineering, and science. It provides in-depth articles on topics such as robotics, cybersecurity, and machine learning.
  3. Wired - This is a popular online magazine that covers technology, science, and culture. Wired features articles on the latest developments in software engineering, as well as interviews with industry leaders and innovators.
  4. TechCrunch - This is a website that covers technology news and analysis, with a focus on startups, venture capital, and emerging technologies. TechCrunch features articles on the latest software development trends, as well as product reviews and interviews with industry experts.
  5. MIT Technology Review - This is a publication of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), which covers the latest technological innovations and breakthroughs. MIT Technology Review features articles on artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and other topics related to software development and computer science.