Anyone has tried OBOUT?.

jc

Hi there:

I wish to how if someone has tried (in production) OBOUT suite (http://
www.obout.com/), if is good, unstable,slow or if there are better
options. At least i don't find any trouble using the sample codes.

Thanks.

Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
so far good experience with obout

using obout tool since 2008. My experience is so far good with them except for a little bit delay in support only sometimes. their controls are awesome,fast and less buggy and most importantly entire suites comes in a very small price.