apache and eruby

Une bévue

i'd like to use eruby with mod_ruby

i've installed bothe of them and add some config to Apache (see below)

i've tested my config within folder /path/to/www/ruby
with a cgi script named "test" , works ok

and also within folder /path/to/www
with the same cgi script named "test.rbx" => works well !

then, i want to test an "index.rhtml" file within /path/to/www
no error message, however the navigator (FireFox) want me to download
the file "index.rhtml" instead of visualizing it !

what did i miss here ?
a special configuration of mod_ruby to allow eruby ?

LoadModule ruby_module /usr/libexec/httpd/mod_ruby.so

<IfDefine !APACHE2>
AddModule mod_ruby.c
</IfDefine>

<IfModule mod_ruby.c>
RubyRequire apache/ruby-run

# Excute files under /ruby as Ruby scripts
<Directory /Users/yvon/Sites/ruby>
Options ExecCGI
SetHandler ruby-object
RubyHandler Apache::RubyRun.instance
</Directory>

# Execute *.rbx files as Ruby scripts
<Files *.rbx>
Options ExecCGI
SetHandler ruby-object
RubyHandler Apache::RubyRun.instance
</Files>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_ruby.c>
RubyRequire apache/eruby-run

AddType application/x-httpd-eruby .rhtml
Action application/x-httpd-eruby eruby

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
DirectoryIndex index.rhtml
</IfModule>

# Handle *.rhtml files as eRuby files
<Files *.rhtml>
SetHandler ruby-object
RubyHandler Apache::ERubyRun.instance
</Files>
</IfModule>

Une bévue

Une bévue said:
then, i want to test an "index.rhtml" file within /path/to/www
no error message, however the navigator (FireFox) want me to download
the file "index.rhtml" instead of visualizing it !

i had to comment the lines :