    Later I need to bind a winsock to that card's IP.

    Thanks

    Ophir.

    Ophir, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Ophir

    Richard Bos Guest

    This newsgroup deals with portable, ISO C. M$-Windows specific questions
    should be asked in one of the gazillions of microsoft.programming.*
    groups. No, I don't know which one, either.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Ophir

    Randy Howard Guest

    Picking the right search terms can be tricky.
    This isn't the right newsgroup for those discussions. Try one with
    win32 and programmer in the title.

    Randy Howard, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Ophir

    Ophir Guest

    Thanks I will try in microsoft related groups.

    Ophir

    Ophir, Jul 8, 2004