  1. Because of the magnitude of contributors there is a LOT of great stuff
    in here, but it goes away quickly. Where can I get an archive of what
    is inside here?

    Lloyd Linklater, Jul 24, 2007

  2. John Mettraux, Jul 24, 2007

  3. http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-talk-google

    Sebastian Hungerecker, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Lloyd Linklater

    Robert Dober Guest

    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml
    is this what you are looking for?

    Robert

    Robert Dober, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Those are EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks!

    Lloyd Linklater, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Lloyd Linklater

    Robert Dober Guest

    <snip>
    I just forgot a very nice site, although it is not exactly what you
    have asked for it is a great entry point to the list, with nice links
    to the major threads, and for sure of interest for some folks on this
    list :)

    http://www.rubyweeklynews.org/

    Robert Dober, Jul 26, 2007