    simple and important so there may be some internal ones i didnt know.
    anyone could figure me out ?

    tks~

    black, Oct 12, 2005

  2. black

    jepler Guest

    there's 'os.rename' for moving (single) files, and several functions in
    'shutil' for moving and copying trees of files.

    Jeff

    jepler, Oct 12, 2005

  3. black

    Robert Kern Guest

    http://docs.python.org/lib/module-shutil.html

    This is the second hit for the google search:

    site:docs.python.org copy

    --
    Robert Kern

    -- Richard Harter

    Robert Kern, Oct 12, 2005
  4. black

    Kent Johnson Guest

    See the os, os.path and shutil modules for many file operations including copy and move.

    Kent

    Kent Johnson, Oct 12, 2005
  5. No, I suspect people would have to be a trained
    psychologist to figure you out.

    *wink*

    Steven D'Aprano, Oct 12, 2005
  6. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=python+move+copy+file